Search This Blog

Sunday, August 02, 2009

Vintage Galgo Racer Find

Holy Grail Series

This has been on my want list,
since 4 years back.
It was very elusive and all the more,
made me crave for one very bad.
Why?
Reasons being;
1st it’s a legendary Porsche.
2nd a delightful 3” Can Am 917-10.
3rd painted in German racing silver.
4th the Martini livery is a favorite.
5th a driver is on board.
6th it’s made in Argentina.
7th a not so common brand.
8th I just yearn for vintage stuff!

Mint in box…

Martini Porsche 917-10 by Galgo.

Appealing chunkiness

old stuff is...

way cooool!

4 comments:

BRIAN VESPA said...

Oldschool is the new cool! Nice Porsche you got there Erwin :)

komenda said...

I could't agree more, Brian. Old-school stuff is so much cool. "They Don’t Make Them Like They Used To" :-) similarly like what you collect.... those are vintage treasures!

Gaucho Man said...

hey man!
this car was made in my country,
i'm glad that you can appreciate it and proud to find it in your favourites.
you must know that it is a very old model, produced in the eighties,
so now it must be considered a vintage model.
take care of it, my friend, you've got a treasure.

komenda said...

Hola Gaucho!
This one is a beautiful model from Argentina, from your home country! It is my beloved treasure and will be a great favorite :-)
Gracias amigo!
Erwin